Real estate firms face a variety of professional liability exposures while operating their business, which is why it is important for them to partner with insurance specialists that understand these exposures to help manage the risk.
The team at Highland Risk Services helps our partner agents cover a wide array of these exposures while keeping premiums competitive. Coverage is available for exposures arising from owned property, discrimination allegations, environmental hazards and pollution, leasing activities, consulting, property management, construction management, development, asset management, and privacy breaches. Our program is available on a national basis from top-tier, professional liability insurers.
- A-Rated Excess and Surplus Lines Carriers
- Limits of $1,000,000 + Available
- Deductibles from $2,500
- Targeting Class with Revenues of $3M or Greater
- Broad Definition of Professional Services
- Property Management Coverage Available
- Business Brokerage Coverage Available
- No Exclusion for Agent Owned Property Transactions
- Privacy Breach Coverage with Separate Limit
- Fair Housing Claims Defense Coverage
- Licensing Claims Coverage
- Lock Box Claims Coverage
- Environmental Hazards Coverage
- Claims Expenses Outside the Limits Available
- Claims Made Form
- Prior Acts Coverage Available
Contact: David Pinson at email@example.com or (847) 999-9479
We Focus on Supporting Your Future Growth
What we do is not as important as how we do it. We invite you to explore the Highland Risk difference. Just give us call at (847) 832-9100 to learn more about us, our coverage lines and programs and how we can serve you and your clients’ needs.