At Highland Risk Services, we use our expertise and experience to provide insurance information and programs to those who serve the healthcare industry, the professional liability needs of real estate firms, and the ever-growing need for cyber insurance across a wide range of industries.
With four offices to serve you – located in Chicago, Illinois; Phoenix, Arizona; San Diego, California; and New York City, New York – we do everything we can to make your experience with us as professional and transparent as possible. Our team knows what you as an agent expect, and we have built that knowledge into our everyday processes.
We take the time to get to know you so that we fully understand your needs, as well as those of your customers. Highland Risk will provide you with a timely, easy-to-understand quote. Rest assured, we will never do business directly with your customers.
Because we continually focus on how to best serve our clients, our highly trained staff members promptly respond to your emails and calls, so you are never left wondering about the status of a submission.
Our Promise to You
- We will get you the best deal with the underwriters and markets.
- We will respond to your emails and calls with prompt attention.
- We will make sure we understand your needs and your customers’ needs.
- We will provide an easy-to-understand quote in a timely fashion.
- We will not do business directly with your customers.
- We will not leave you wondering about the status of a submission.
Learn more about how Highland Risk can assist you in providing quality products and services to your clients by calling an office near you:
- Chicago, Illinois (Headquarters): (847) 832-9100
- Phoenix, Arizona: (847) 832-9099
- San Diego, California: (847) 999-9479
- New York City, New York (847) 999-9489
We Focus on Supporting Your Future Growth
What we do is not as important as how we do it. We invite you to explore the Highland Risk difference. Just give us call at (847) 832-9100 to learn more about us, our coverage lines and programs and how we can serve you and your clients’ needs.